Why Choose Dr. Khan?
- Has Mastered All 3 Levels of Excellence: Fellowship, Mastership and Diplomate from both the International Congress of Oral Implantologists & the American Dental Implant Association
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training In: • Cosmetic Dentistry: Fellowship Program at the Esteemed Scottsdale Center for Dentistry in Arizona • Implant Dentistry: Fellowship & Mastership with Misch International Implant Institute
- Lectures Nationally and Internationally on implants Dentistry
- Minimally Invasive Implant Surgery Utilizing ICAT CT Scanner with Implant Planning Software
All on 4 Permanent Teeth in Just one Day!
All-on-5 dental implants uses only five implants to secure all teeth in place hence, the name All-on-5. The results provide patients with high quality full teeth restoration without the use of bone grafting in the shortest time possible. The All-on-5 procedure provides especially effective restoration of the upper jaw because longer and stronger implants can be secured in the back part of the jaw.
Previous treatments required patients to receive a total of six or more implants, with treatment extending throughout 18 months of treatment. The patients were then forced to leave the office without any teeth or a poor fitting temporary denture for over a year! With the All-on-5 procedure, we make sure our patients leave our office smiling- with a brand new set of replacement teeth!
All-on-5 Dental Implant Procedure
In order for your dentist to properly evaluate your case your will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, Panoramic scans and impressions and any other photos required. Directly after this consultation, the patient is scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions.
- Five titanium implants are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Once the five implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function giving you a brand new radiant smile.
- Because only 5 implants are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
The beauty of this new procedure is the sheer convenience. Special implants were developed for this treatment allowing for the immediate fitting of replacement teeth to the abutments. This means that with only five implants, patients can leave their dental office with a full set of new replacement teeth within only one appointment! No bone grafts necessary!
The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period. The patient is enabled to come for a morning appointment and leave that same afternoon with a brand new radiant smile!
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for a dental implant evaluation.
**Dr. Khan holds a general dentistry licence in the state of Illinois.